BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Kelly H.
staten island, NY
love subway .. so many choices ... one near my house and near my job ... love their chiptole sauce ... and cheesesteak
gee a.
The chicken teriyaki is the best thing they have and the only thing I order if not available the the tuna second best.
Cheryl S.
Eat at Subway weekly. Love the options that I can do on my sandwich. Definitely healthy. Better than typical fast food.
Tatiana A.
Chapel Hill , NC
i got really disappointed to read that my fav Subway sandwich (Oven Roasted Chicken) barely has any real chicken on it.
Ciera C.
Saint Paul, MN
I feel like they keep adding less and less ingredients. Plus, it's generally all put only on one side of the sandwhich.
Cher S.
Fayetteville, NC
When I have no choice but to stop on the go I try to stick to healthier places and subway always tends to be my go to
Jada O.
Chattanooga, TN
Subs always fresh fresh ingredients and made to order and it's inexspensive I love subway I eat subway 3 times a week
Jill L.
subs from subway are very delicious. some say they don't like subway, but i eat subway every other week and i love it
nikki B.
winter haven, FL
I crave their bread ! Best sub's around! Even when I was a vegetarian I would eat sub's here the veggies are the best
Paula B.
Rome, GA
Eat fresh right!! I love your turkey subs they are the best! The ingredients are always fresh. Makes me want one now.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??