BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Wendy D.
Chino, CA
When coupons are able to be used it's a great value. I love the freshness. I don't hesitate to stop at my local Subway
RUTH N.
Corbin, KY
Love Subway!!! Love that I can walk into a place and get so many choices for my sandwich!!! Go at least once a week!!!
Myra V.
The new rotisserie chicken is a nice newly added addition to the menu. The chicken is very tasty and makes a great sub
Adriana P.
Wheaton , MD
Fresh tasting and always well priced. It's a great alternative to traditional fast food. I really like the veggie sub.
Emily F.
The sandwiches never really come out tasting similar to those I've had previous times but they still taste pretty good.
Mary C.
Owensboro, KY
The black forest ham is delicious with the Monterey Jack shredded cheese. Get it toasted an add veggies of your choice.
Sarah E.
I love subway I love there sandwiches and there breads are to die for it's divine and so tasty.. 10/10 would recommend
Madeline Z.
As they say fast and fresh. My go to for on the go somewhat healthier food. They have more vegetarian protein options.
Alyssa O.
Poteet, TX
This is a great place for a light lunch or dinner the variety of options for your sub is crazy and the very versatile.
Theresa G.
Bellevue, MI
I absolutely love subway! I have my usual sweet onion chicken teriyaki on Italian herb and cheese bread. So delicious.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??