BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
zara l.
i lovee subway its so amazing and i like how u can choose the ingredients. i also love the white macademia nut cookie!
Brenda R.
Live Oak, FL
Prompt service and always got a turkey sub with lots of vegies absolutely delicious never soggy just perfect every time
Andreina N.
Miami, Florida
This is my favorite store of rapid food, always are fresh, and hot. I like the pizza and the fresh bread is my favorite
Dayana B.
Mount Vernon, NY
Love their food .…...................a part from that it's good when you work during the day and go to school at night
beth g.
One of my favorite sub shops. Love how many choices they have. It's nice that you can choose what you want on your sub.
Danielle P.
Ore City, TX
I like getting their chicken bacon ranch subs or the salad! It's a good price and I love watching them make the salads!
Brandy M.
I love subway they have awesome service and great deals all the time! Love that I can have Any kind of sandwich I want
Patti P.
Saranac Lake, NY
Fresh - always fresh. I love being able to see and choose the toppings on my subs. Always made exactly the way i want.
Theresa G.
Bellevue, MI
I absolutely love subway! I have my usual sweet onion chicken teriyaki on Italian herb and cheese bread. So delicious.
Jessica G.
Me encanta subway. Los vegetales yummy el pepino y espinacas especialmente con el pan italian herbs and cheese so yummy
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.