BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
For the price of subway sandwichs you can buy a better sandwich from a better company. So I don't go to subway anymore
Chessa F.
Clay, KY
The buffalo chicken is my favorite! My kids rather go to subway than any other fast food restaurant.. and I don't mind.
Karen L.
Los Angeles
Great place to eat at. I love the wraps they are really good. They taste even better than the sandwiches in my opinion.
Liz M.
Mayaguez
Subway is a fast and easy alternative but sometimes can be very expensive. This is restaurant that I used to go alone.
Jazmin T.
the service is great and the sandwiches are always made just the way i like them and the cookies are delicious as well
Liz R.
Chattanooga , TN
I like it, it is a perfect fast food option it you have few time to eat, it's healthy and the price vs quality is good
Alicia M.
This place is delicious, they have their deals weekly on 6 inch subs, they have fresh ingredients and staff is friendly
Amber B.
I literally get the same thing every time I go to subway. Havent changed it in years, and it's always tastes the same.
Paloma E.
Best sandwich ever! We love to buy them when we go the mountains. After a long hike seat down and enjoy a good subway.
Danielle P.
Ore City, TX
I like getting their chicken bacon ranch subs or the salad! It's a good price and I love watching them make the salads!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??