BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Roberta A.
Gainesville , VA
Amo seus molhos, suas carnes, seus pães, e suas saladas. Tudo formando uma combinação perfeita em um delicioso sanduíche.
LaCrecia H.
Forest Hill, TX
subway is a great place to grab and go lunch. they are fresh and made in front of you. and the deal of the day is awesome
Angela M.
Portland, OR
Subway is one of my fast food restaurants. They have plenty of different options, and I always havesomething super yummy.
Samantha B.
Pembroke, VA
I love subway! The varieties of subs is amazing. But I don't like how you fall in love with one and then it disappears :(
Dana F.
Oakdale, MN
Great healthy meal option for my family when I don't have the time or the desire to cook. Love the chicken & turkey subs
Whitney S.
flint mi
This is one of my favorite restaurants to eat at! You can have sandwichs or sales however you want! Very healthy choice!
Megan M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love, love love that subway came out with tge all day breakfast! It's super affordable and all I get when I go there now!
Britney B.
I love that subway has healthy choices and that their hoagies are very filling. My favorite hoagy to get is the meatball.
Gabby S.
subway is the best place to get sandwiches they have a huge variety of toppings and sauces and chips , pizzas, and salads
Sandra R.
Troy, AL
I love the black forest ham sub. I add lettuce, tomatoes, olives, pickles, southwest sauce, mayo, salt, pepper, and oil.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.