BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Taylor B.
Palmyra, IL
Subways food tastes excellent. I also get coupons sent to me regularly via text message. I'm definitely a regular visitor
McKenna D.
Greenville, KY
It's expensive for us to eat subway but I love it. It's healthier and great tasting! I just wish they were a bit cheaper.
Jonna H.
Wood river , IL
I love subway! There is plenty variety and you can basically have them make your sub any possible way you could think of!
Nancy G.
long beach, CA
I love Subway!! They always have affordable deals and offer amazing coupons! Their food is always fresh and ready to eat
Britney B.
I love that subway has healthy choices and that their hoagies are very filling. My favorite hoagy to get is the meatball.
Elvia L.
So many different varieties of subs you can make and it taste so fresh and delicious. Also they have great deals on subs.
Denise L.
Onalaska, Wa
Best 24 hours sandwhich shop in my area. I love it! I have not had a sub there that I have not liked. They are all good!
Brisa G.
I love subway because it's a great place to eat when you want to eat healthy . AND you could create you're own sandwiches
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
subway is always good. more or less kinda depends on which subway you go to and how dedicated the worker is to there job.
kristina g.
Clewiston, FL
subway has the best bread to have its the best restrant pros that the food is good and to have and to make the best food
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??