BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Noelle S.
Overall good food but the Subway by me is absolutely disgusting. Flies buzzing around landing on food and prep surfaces.
tiffany p.
I eat here all the time and i love their salads and how fresh their stuff is and they have deals alot and have soups too
Whitney S.
flint mi
This is one of my favorite restaurants to eat at! You can have sandwichs or sales however you want! Very healthy choice!
Nancy G.
long beach, CA
I love Subway!! They always have affordable deals and offer amazing coupons! Their food is always fresh and ready to eat
Samantha B.
Pembroke, VA
I love subway! The varieties of subs is amazing. But I don't like how you fall in love with one and then it disappears :(
Dana F.
Oakdale, MN
Great healthy meal option for my family when I don't have the time or the desire to cook. Love the chicken & turkey subs
Taylor B.
Palmyra, IL
Subways food tastes excellent. I also get coupons sent to me regularly via text message. I'm definitely a regular visitor
Elizabeth R.
Buffalo, NY
I love their bread and everything is always fresh. It’s also easy and fast. I like that their subs are not a sloppy mess.
Jonna H.
Wood river , IL
I love subway! There is plenty variety and you can basically have them make your sub any possible way you could think of!
Macy J.
Newport, TN
I love subway its also fresh ingriendiets when i go and great tasting food!! i love it and i am impressed everytime i go
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??