BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
kristina g.
Clewiston, FL
subway has the best bread to have its the best restrant pros that the food is good and to have and to make the best food
Noelle S.
Overall good food but the Subway by me is absolutely disgusting. Flies buzzing around landing on food and prep surfaces.
Amber T.
Greenwood, SC
All Subway food tastes the same. It tastes like the way the store smells. Always makes me sick. I don't go here anymore.
Roxy A.
Hesperia, CA
My family and I love subway! It's convenient when we're on the go. They have alot of variety and lots of healthy choises.
valerie s.
Goodwin, SD
My family loves subway. The Italian bmt is my go to. I've tried a few others but always end up going back to the italian.
Lyndsey A.
Tulsa, OK
I love to eat healthy and subway is my go to , on the go food and it's not that expensive ! Always fresh and I love it !
Kendra D.
Fouke, AR
I love you be Subway. I especially like how they also have pizza there you can make with whatever you want on it as well.
carrie f.
Hazelwood, MO
Meatball marinara all the way the only thing i get from subway!!its a beautiful sandwhich and affordable!!GO TO SUBWAY!!
Megan M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love, love love that subway came out with tge all day breakfast! It's super affordable and all I get when I go there now!
Natasha C.
i love subway and love the bread! i am very picky about breads and this sub shop is the go to for me! and they are huge!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.