BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Autumn F.
I used to crave their chicken bacon ranch sub when I first tried it. Every time I would get a gift card I would get subway.
Mallory C.
Fort Drum, NY
I get the same sub every time I go! Absolutely love the bread and always fresh. Although dinner for two seems a bit pricey.
Tiffany w.
Morgan, UT
Great healthy alternative to a quick burger and fries. Love that each person in our family can get exactly what they want.
Dayleslie P.
Spring Hill, FL
I recommend the tuna sandwich on whole wheat bread. Great taste and healthy meal to have on a lunch with friends or family
Lexi G.
edmonds, WA
I really enjoy subway. I think their sandwiches are better than their competitors. I love the variety of fresh ingredients.
Kenia C.
Love subway! I've tried about almost every sandwich. It's getting pricier tho and not every store carries the same cheeses
Rebecca R.
I love subway if I had some subway coupons that would be so nice I go not a lot their I need to it's really healthy for you
Julissa N.
Bronx, NY
I love subway I alway buy the b.m.t sandwich and love the raspberry cheescakes cookies that did my everyday food for lunch
Claudia F.
Frederick, OK
Well subway is great, but the subway where we live is awesome place. Great portions of veggies and meat. Oh and condiments.
wendy w.
Du Bois, PA
Love Subway sandwiches. I have tried most of them and they are all very good. Great price for the quality of the sandwich.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.