BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
ROLL HARD E.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great business. The customer service is great. Theyre very clean & very quick! Not too pricey! Highly recommend.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Subway I cant eat once in a while I have to crave it and as long as there bread it fresh and not to mustard in my sandwich
Alicia F.
North canton , OH
This is a good option if you don't want typical fast food but have to eat! I like the subway melt. The cookies are amazing!
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
I have to be in the mood for subway but when I am it's great I always get the chicken teriyaki sandwich and it's heavenly!
Orleny L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love subways so much, i can eat it day after day. I usually always get the same thing but it never fails to taste amazing
Madelyn D.
So many choices that its hard to make a decision on which sandwich to have made . Plus the cookies and drinks are so good.
Kathleen H.
Dayton, OH
I love their meat ball subs, their coockies are so yummy as well. They have a variety of vegetables. I also love their blt
Amy C.
Definitely like to get their sandwiches. Love the choices of all the veggies you can pick from and not be charged for them.
Esmeralda N.
Pullman, MI
Tasty and satisfying. Really recommend for people who want a quick and healthy meal on the go. Plus its really affordable.
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
Best grab and go snack/lunch! Such a healthy place to go and eat some fat and head out to the gym lol absolutely the best.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.