BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Julissa N.
Bronx, NY
I love subway I alway buy the b.m.t sandwich and love the raspberry cheescakes cookies that did my everyday food for lunch
Sharissa H.
Providence , RI
Subway is great and a healthier alternative then eating mcdonalds and whats great is they prepare it right in front of you
Anita V.
Alvarado, TX
My husbands favorite sandwhich place! So many options & able to build your own! I love their double chicken chopped salads.
Meg R.
Big Rapids, MI
Being a vegetarian it can be difficult to eat out but at Subway there are so many veggie options and they are always fresh!
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Subway has good food and is very convenient and cheap they are always fast with service and food is very fresh and healthy
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Great sandwiches. I really like that I can choose what I want on my sandwich. The combinations are endless and great prices
Sarah X.
Every sandwich I've gotten from Subway has been very delicious. I usually get the Subway Club, and it always hits the spot.
Marla A.
bradshaw, WV
always fresh, a little pricey for what you're getting. made to order. can be a healthy fast food. you watch it being made.
Kenia C.
New york, NY
Love subway! I've tried about almost every sandwich. It's getting pricier tho and not every store carries the same cheeses
Shaneeka W.
Jersey city, NJ
I love subway tuna with sweet peppers ,mayo, lettuce, oil and vinger on honey wheat. Subway sandwiches are also inexpensive
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??