BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Amy T.
Menomonee Fls, WI
et's keep it real with each other for once second. Subway is Subway.

The only difference between Subways is the amount of hand holding/coaching you have to provide your sandwich "artist" (e.g. more pickles, more lettuce, etc.).

This Subway is particularly awesome because it is family run, and the service is like a 5 star restaurant.

You walk in and like 8 people say hello/welcome.

The owner asks you how your meal is.

When you leave, those same 8 people say thank you.

I don't know if it was the 12inch meatball sub in my stomach, or their hospitality, but I left feeling very warm.
Deja B.
Caldwell, Idaho
What I love about subway is how you can always change up what you order and you know it's not going to be too bad for your body. My go to sandwich is between Black Forest ham or Italian BMT. I also just recently tried one of heir breakfast sandwiches and I fell in love! I'd definitely recommend trying the ham egg and cheese while subbing in egg white and adding bacon. And don't be cheap with the veggies.
Sarah L.
I love subway. They have the best hoagies. They have the freshest bread. I only go a couple times a month I wish I went more often. They are a lot healthier then fast food places. They have such good quality bread, meats,chesse, and vegetables.
Brittany B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I could eat Subway every single day and not get tired of it! I love a cold, fresh sandwich . . And you know they made it right cause you're helping them do it! So many great options and different specials going on all the time make it easy to always have new fresh options at great deals!
Jamie H.
Onalaska, WI
Overall Subway is usually a pretty good place to stop and grab a quick bite to eat. The way I look at it, all Subway's should be trained alike so that you don't have to go to a certain location to get what you want. When I ask for extra pickles, I want more than 5 pickles on my sub! I feel sometimes I get either a really good sub and other times I get a sub that I am mad I even spent $5 on it.
Megan C.
I love their customizable sandwich model. I really enjoy their bread, and think they have a good selection of sandwich fillings. Not a fan of their price increases (remember when they had their $5 footlongs and combos), but their pricing is acceptable.
Bailey F.
Middleport, NY
Subway is one of my favorite fast food places! Great quality and very fresh! Can be very healthy depending on what you get and it's very quick and very efficient! I love subway and I always go there! Subway is one of the best fast food places
Sabrina L.
cassadaga, new york
I love subway, it is a healthy alternative. I like their vegetables and that everything is fresh. The customer service is great. At times I do not like that they do not grill the bread for a good amount of time, but overall I still love subway.
Kristy H.
Cabot, AR
I've really been enjoying the newer flat bread. I love the taste and texture of it. The taste is good and the healthy options are great. However, it's really a food that gets a bit boring. There isn't much you can do to really mix up a sandwich.
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
I really like this resturaunt! Its fast and has good food! I always order the cheese oregano bread and a mixture of veggies with mayo, chipotle and siraccha sauce. I go there maybe once every 2-3 months and the service is good but sometimes its really hot in the shops. Their cookies are the best the food is a bit pricy but worth the yummy food!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??