BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA
Good option if you forgot your lunch. A little pricy for a sandwich but they have really good Italian herb and cheese bread.
Genevieve O.
Utica, MI
This is such a yummy place. I love the subs there. 10/10 go get you some yummy subs there! Go get some subs there seriously.
rose c.
Poth, TX
I love the broccoli cheddar soup. My husband and I eat here often it is a healthier choice compared to most fast food places.
Mairia W.
Ontario, OR
I love subway its a easy fast meal that lets me sneak in veggies for the kids and I never have to deal with them being upset
Amanda C.
subway has really good food and healthy highly recommened the chicken teriyaki with the parmesean oregeno bread its very good
Tamara J.
bethlehem, PA
Great fast food that can be very healthy if you know what you're getting! Only con is I have to get out of the car to get it!
Ixbel G.
Los Angeles, CA
They're stuff is always fresh. I love avacado just don't like that sometimes they are brown
I also like they're Italian bread
Megan C.
Kernersville, NC
Subway is my go to restaurant anytime I'm hungry that's my place I could it every single day and not get tired of it so yummy
Claire P.
Avery, TX
I absolutely love Subway. I li that you get exactly what YOU want. I enjoy the fresh produce and the variety that they offer.
Danae B.
Aspinwall, PA
Subway is ok. It's nothing special when you're grabbing fast food. I do like the text message deals that they have, though!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.