BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Amber W.
Cleburne, TX
I always go for the subway club, toasted, with mayo and american cheese! I get almost everything on it, and it is delicious!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
I love their sandwiches and I would get a different one each day. I have nothing bad to say about them and the food is cheap.
Amanda W.
Quick and simple. Fair price although they have definitely gone up in price. Plenty of options and their pizza is very good.
Stephanie C.
Love the Italian but with everything good for a quick inexpensive lunch or when your in a rush and you don't want a big lunch
Jessica A.
I love the subway by my job the staff is sooo friendly and they are very fast and always know my order . Super great service
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
i could eat subway everyday since there is so much variety. I put a lot of veggies on mine and it makes it a lot more healthy
Paola B.
Doral, FL
My everyday meal when I'm at the university. Everyday I try a new kind of sub but I keep loyal to my chocolate chip cookies.
Anita R.
Bell, CA
I like to eat at Subway they are healthy and have many different sandwiches to choose from with different breads and toppings
Megan C.
Kernersville, NC
Subway is my go to restaurant anytime I'm hungry that's my place I could it every single day and not get tired of it so yummy
Jessica  L.
Usually fresh. Just have to watch the tomatoes. They tend to go bad quickly. But love that I can pick and choose my toppings
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.