BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Kailey A.
Lebanon, PA
Great quality food! always fresh! never disappointed with my order! Subway is in the middle. its affordable but kinda pricey.
Paola B.
Doral, FL
My everyday meal when I'm at the university. Everyday I try a new kind of sub but I keep loyal to my chocolate chip cookies.
Lizzie Z.
Adamstown , PA
Ah the place u can literally get anything you want on a sandwich plus cookies or chips and a drink. And they even run deals!
Daylan S.
San Antonio, TX
LOVE the amount of options I can have and for the price you can't beat it , I love going bc I don't feel too guilty about it
Katelyn V.
Alamo Heights, TX
I love the salads at Subway. I feel like I get much more food than with a sub. They veggies are always fresh and taste great!
Amanda C.
subway has really good food and healthy highly recommened the chicken teriyaki with the parmesean oregeno bread its very good
Tamara J.
Bethlehem, PA
Great fast food that can be very healthy if you know what you're getting! Only con is I have to get out of the car to get it!
Genevieve O.
Utica, MI
This is such a yummy place. I love the subs there. 10/10 go get you some yummy subs there! Go get some subs there seriously.
Cassie D.
Warner Robins, Ga
Love the sub of the day concept. If I am dieting, I will just get a sandwich and a cup of water. The price point is perfect!
Claire P.
Avery, TX
I absolutely love Subway. I li that you get exactly what YOU want. I enjoy the fresh produce and the variety that they offer.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??