BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Stephanie C.
Love the Italian but with everything good for a quick inexpensive lunch or when your in a rush and you don't want a big lunch
Kaitlyn D.
Alapaha, GA
My family loves subway. We could eat it almost everyday. And it does have healthier choices than other fast food restaurants.
justice s.
Ellwood City, PA
couldnt pick a better place subway is to die for i love every sandwhich they have and all the choices all very afforable also
Amber M.
Depends on what store I go to. Sometimes the food is fresh. Sometimes the bread is hard. Not somewhere I will go every time.
Kailey A.
Lebanon, PA
Great quality food! always fresh! never disappointed with my order! Subway is in the middle. its affordable but kinda pricey.
Jessica A.
I love the subway by my job the staff is sooo friendly and they are very fast and always know my order . Super great service
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love their sandwiches and I would get a different one each day. I have nothing bad to say about them and the food is cheap.
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
Subway has everything you need. It has pizzas, salads, and subs. You get to build your own and it is super reasonable price!
Sadie K.
Farmington, AR
My whole family loves subway. The veggies are always fresh! The staff is always friendly and the dining area is always clean.
Amber W.
Cleburne, TX
I always go for the subway club, toasted, with mayo and american cheese! I get almost everything on it, and it is delicious!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??