BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Amanda M.
Salmon, ID
The person serving me was a little slow. But the food was amazing. The bread was fresh and the drink to follow was amazing!!
Aliyah R.
Subway is my go to when I want a good sub. I love all of the fresh choices they have . I can always try something different.
Brianna M.
Marble Falls, TX
I love going to subway! I always get the cold cut combo with pepperoni and American cheese on Italian herbs and cheese bread!
Always delicious and can be really healthy if you watch your ingrediants and don't ask for extra amount. Reasonable for sure.
Anita R.
Bell, CA
I like to eat at Subway they are healthy and have many different sandwiches to choose from with different breads and toppings
Vanessa M.
me gusta mucho, pero lleno pero en pocas horas me vuelve a dar hambre jajaja🙄
y en ocaciones veces el personal es sangron ...
Alanna D.
Greenville , SC
Who ever thought of the sub of the day is a true genius! This is def a go to for lunch times when I don't pack my own lunch.
Kaitlyn D.
Alapaha, GA
My family loves subway. We could eat it almost everyday. And it does have healthier choices than other fast food restaurants.
Robin S.
This is one of the best sandwich places to eat at. Everything should fresh everyday. It's just one of the best places to eat.
Sheryl B.
Broken Bow, OK
Love our subways. We love the footlong options and the freshness we get. Love it.....our go to place for sandwiches for sure
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??