BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Tori Z.
Louisville, KY
Subway is fast and gives fast food a healthier alternative. I love their salads! They have fresh spinach and the best pickles!
Brittany R.
Palestine, TX
Absolutely love subway. I eat there all the time, I like how I can sit there and watch them make my food because I’m very picky
Presli B.
They have so many different choices to choose from. I really enjoy just getting a plain cold cut with shredded cheese and mayo.
Jovette A.
Reading, PA
One of the most healthy fast foods. They always have fresh products and you can see and pick what do you want on your sandwich.
la comida de allí es rica además que es muy rapido el servivio ideal cuando no se tiene tiempo de comer algo en un restaurante
Jordan B.
Subway is always a great option! They have a large variety of subways. I love being able to customize it exactly how i want it
Ashley F.
Anaconda, MT
I love subways fast service the prices are awesome. And the kids selection helps when traveling with children which I do a lot.
Mary M.
Camillus, NY
I like subway but I am not a huge fan of their toppings. I think that they could do a little better. They should have avocado.
Sophie M.
Milton, MA
I like coming here a lot on a week day for lunch after work. One of my favorite, go-to places. You can't go wrong with subway.
Paulina R.
I love eating at subway, its healthier then most fast food. All the options to play around with and try new things and flavors.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??