BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Daisy L.
Houston
Meatmall marinara toasted with some lettuce is amazing! I find the 6 inch combo to be the perfect lunch that hits the spot and is the best bang for your buck.  I love the herb and cheese bread and am eager to try out more of their menu.  So far, the black forest ham, the chips, and the brewed raspberry tea are among my favorites!
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
I really like subway for a quick sub, but living in New Jersey there are a lot better places to get subs around me. I do like that you can choose all the toppings you put on your sub and personalize it. That makes it better for me than other generic sub places.
Brittney M.
Frankfort, IN
My family and I LOVE Subway. my husband gets the meatball, daughter gets Veggie kids meal and I get the spicy Italian. Subway has the BEST cookies our 2 favorites are the sugar cookie with icing and the classic chocolate chip cookie. only issue i have with our local Subway is they are always out of alot of stuff and hire alot of young kids that are not very friendly
Rita R.
I find subway delicious for a meal at a week, because If I eat it too much I will get bored. I love the tuna wrap with sweet onion sauce and a broccoli soup, thats my go-to. And now I'm loving the chicken ranch sub.
Here in Panama they will have a special sub for everyday at $3 and it helps you if you're in a budget, because the combo will be on $5.
Liliet F.
Los Angeles , CA
i love subway!!! they always have promotions going on, it is very affordable, i got texts all the time giving away coupons, the quiality is great and they have the weed flat bread which is my favorite, sing up for texts, i definitely recommend it
Sonia J.
Mckinney, TX
Subway is great for healthy delicious subs. They have a variety of different choices to satisfy everyone, even vegetarian! Affordable, they have certain foot long subs each day for only $6. I go there every weekend, sort of like a tradition. Try it if you have not already.
Gia S.
I love subway, and would like to thank it for having vegan/vegetarian options! I always order a veggie delite sub or salad from them. Their ingredients are always fresh and delicious. The veggie patty is soo good. I think other fast food places should take note and serve vegan/vegetarian options like Subway does!
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
I love Subway, they're my favorite place to eat healthy on the go. They're very flavorful and I personally would choose them any day over Jimmy John's. They have great daily specials and they seem to change up their menu often so you always have new things to try.
Gianna L.
Mickleton, NJ
Subway is a great fast food. Please it has a lot of good meat I love going to Subway and eating their sandwiches they taste pretty good I'm normally don't ever have a problem with her food I definitely would go again I definitely do recommend this for anybody that likes sandwiches and they're not too expensive
Brittany B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I could eat Subway every single day and not get tired of it! I love a cold, fresh sandwich . . And you know they made it right cause you're helping them do it! So many great options and different specials going on all the time make it easy to always have new fresh options at great deals!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??