BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Natania K.
Hagerstown, MD
I love love love love subways food + drinks, there affordable and they give you many options of things you can put on your sub.
Kendall K.
Subway really needs a loyalty program because we eat here all the time. I love there steak and cheese sandwich it is delicious
Autumn R.
Edgerton, Ohio
Never have had a bad experience at subway. Have been going there forever and have had it at weddings and it always tastes great
Courtney K.
Valley Head, WV
Great place for a quick meal. Many different things to choose from. You can also customize your food to be the way you like it.
Natalie B.
Madison, WI
Subway is my go to fast food. I never feel guilty eating at the restaurant. I have never had a sandwich that didnt taste fresh
Kassandra R.
My favorite sub is a meatball marinara on Italians herd and cheese with mayo and jalapenos !!! Sounds crazy but it's delicious!
Julianna F.
subway is a very nice fast food option! I love all the topping available, the salads, the proteins... Love the Chipotle sauce.
Solena H.
Logan, UT
I like subway as a healthy alternative for a on the road bite but if there a jimmy johns I usually prefer there tuna sandwich.
Amy D.
Lawrenceville
I love eating subway . They taste so good plus i like how i can add things i like to my sandwich . Its healthy and good to eat
Nicolevada-Comedian V.
Atlanta, GA
I love subways daily specials. Still waiting for gluten bread. My goal is to create a hoagie. FYI their cookies are addictive.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??