BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
I LOVE subway. I would eat here every day if i could. Healthy , delicious , and cheap. You can make any sandwich you want there.
Stephanie s.
Yorba Linda, CA
I get the chicken bacon ranch sandwich. I like subway. Fresh veggies and the bread is always fresh.it's Heath and not to costly.
LEAR29344 ARIANNA M.
miami, FL
This place its MY PLACE!!I love everything of this, you have good an cheaper food, good cookies, refill soda and WiFi, what else?
Brianna R.
Owingsville, KY
I have been eating Subway a lot. My favorite is their pizza sub on white bread. I also love how affordable their sandwiches are!
Shannah W.
Bethalto , IL
Such a great restaurant when you're looking for something delicious but healthy. So many healthy options for breakfast and lunch!
ashley f.
Largo, FL
My favorite place to eat! Their chicken bacon ranch subs are to die for, along with smothering it with sweet onion sauce!! Mmmm
Kendra B.
Another one of my favotites!!! Love the tuna sub, love the cold cut!!! I can remember when this place opened!!! Awesome food!!!
Kenner P.
Lexington, KY
Subway is a great sandwich shop. Love the new seasonal turkey on wheat, with heated bacon, lite mayonnaise, spinach and tomato.
Ruqia M.
One of the healthiest restaurants out there. I prefer eating here if im eating out most of the times. Love the subs and salads
Kimberly H.
Big Stone Gap
Love their sandwiches. They have a variety to choose from. The bread is awesome. They have a selection of extras to choose from
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??