BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
I like the buffalo chicken, they do not have it in California. They have made improvements adding new tasty options to their menu
Chenise M.
Sweet onion chicken teriyaki and meat ball subs are my favorite. Only two things I get if I'm not getting a rebuttal cold cut sub
Nancy Q.
Different kinds of subs really recommend the tuna sandwich their tuna taste so good especially with the southern chipotle sauce.
Alexis M.
South Point, OH
The sweet onion teriyaki sub is the absolute BEST! If you’re ever looking for a new one to try, go try that one. You’ll love it.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
Im so addicted to the cold cut...toasted...dressed just right....yummy...great prices and I anger what I want on my sandwich too
Valentina H.
Doral, FL
Subway.... No esta mal, pero no es algo por lo que me muera comer todo el tiempo, sin embargo su comida es de excelente calidad.
Karyna G.
Portsmouth, RI
Subway is the best place to make your own sandwich are you like it. Subway is the best place for you to eat when you're on the go
Joan P.
Calcium, NY
Really good. I love the variety of fresh ingredients to choose from, and low potential for messed up sandwiches due to mistakes.
Brianna R.
Owingsville, KY
I have been eating Subway a lot. My favorite is their pizza sub on white bread. I also love how affordable their sandwiches are!
Stephanie s.
Yorba Linda, CA
I get the chicken bacon ranch sandwich. I like subway. Fresh veggies and the bread is always fresh.it's Heath and not to costly.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.