BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Decent sandwich but they false advertise the sandwich isn't 12" lol but it's a tasty meal for a good price I prefer Jimmy John's
Ariel C.
Jacksonville, FL
I miss the $5 foot longs but still pretty good prices on subs. They didn't pick very good options for their sub of the day either
Sabrina C.
Love their food. All is fresh and always taste good. A little expensive but worth it. Even the cookies are always fresh and warm.
Devan W.
Castlewood, VA
I havee always enjoyed eating at subway. There isn't another restaurant in my area that offers the same food. Highly recommended.
Saige V.
Olathe, KS
Love subway it's right by my work and my school so I'm always there I got really eat out a lot but when I do I always want subway
Becky E.
I love their black forest ham on Italian bread. I get it loaded with veggies and also get it toasted. Tastes absolutely amazing.
Tricia H.
Penfield, NY
With so many locations, you could go to any city and have a delicious, healthy, and quick meal. Everyone in the family loves it!
Maddie E.
Plainfield, IN
Subway is one of the only fast food places I like going to because they have options for vegetarians. I love their bread so much!
Alexis M.
South Point, OH
The sweet onion teriyaki sub is the absolute BEST! If you’re ever looking for a new one to try, go try that one. You’ll love it.
Jaquelyn L.
I love their subs! I really can't say much else about them than that! I love the different varieties of sandwiches you can make!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.