BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
maria c.
Los sándwiches que preparan aquí son muy buenos, aparte de que vas viendo cuando los hacen puedes ir escogiendo los ingredientes
Miriah T.
Three Springs, PA
I love subway. A healthy but very delicious place to eat. I go there all the time or when I quickly need to get something to eat.
Kristen P.
My favorite restaraunt to go to when i want something satisfying and healthy at the same time. The roasred chicken is to die for!
Becky E.
I love their black forest ham on Italian bread. I get it loaded with veggies and also get it toasted. Tastes absolutely amazing.
Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Subway is one of my favorite place for lunch. Its really a healthy choice i think. You can get a footlong ans that can be 2 meals
Devan W.
I havee always enjoyed eating at subway. There isn't another restaurant in my area that offers the same food. Highly recommended.
Sabrina C.
Love their food. All is fresh and always taste good. A little expensive but worth it. Even the cookies are always fresh and warm.
Jordan M.
Chula Vista, CA
I like other sub shops better but subway is okay. Their ingredients could be kept fresher and when I go I always get slow service
Nydia G.
Hidalgo, TX
I like the sandwiches. The only thing is the amount of ham or meat that they put in the sandwich in comparison to the vegetables.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Subways are a quick inexpensive way to get a variety of sandwich meals that tastes great but also is healthy options on a budget!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??