BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Kat K.
Fats and easy! Really simple to look up nutritional information if needed and o never had a problem with the food not being fresh.
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Decent sandwich but they false advertise the sandwich isn't 12" lol but it's a tasty meal for a good price I prefer Jimmy John's
Melissa C.
I really like subway and the choices that they have. Makes eating at one place a breeze! Everyone is happy with eating at subway!
Sabrina C.
Love their food. All is fresh and always taste good. A little expensive but worth it. Even the cookies are always fresh and warm.
Maddie E.
Plainfield, IN
Subway is one of the only fast food places I like going to because they have options for vegetarians. I love their bread so much!
Essence D.
Atlanta, GA
I like the wraps that they decided to keep on the menu. The wraps are big and fulfilling, I have tried 2 out of the three types.
Miriah T.
Three Springs, PA
I love subway. A healthy but very delicious place to eat. I go there all the time or when I quickly need to get something to eat.
Cathy G.
N Hollywood, CA
I love the sandwiches of the day deals that they have and it isn't healthy for you as well I feel u look at their healthy options
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Subways are a quick inexpensive way to get a variety of sandwich meals that tastes great but also is healthy options on a budget!
Debra R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Healthy options for me and stuff my kids love too. Everything always tastes fresh and it gets my kids to eat some extra veggies.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.