BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Ebonie W.
Love subway a great opportunity to eat healthy and also a affordable for any family you also can't go wrong with the yummy cookies
Maddie S.
I honestly just ate subway a couple of hours ago and I tried the rotisserie chicken sandwich and wow! The flavor was so delicious!
nanyah M.
Ft Washington, MD
i love their subs how their fresh and fast to get and i also love the variety i go to subway all the time because i cant get enough
Rebekah M.
Hazel Green, AL
So good. There is nothing bad to say. If you want quick serve but not all the grease like other fast food. Highly recommend Subway.
Lori G.
Rocky Mount, NC
Cheese, turkey, and mustard on whit bread is my favorite. Add a drink and chips or cookie and you have the perfect meal on the go.
Jazmen D.
Greensboro, NC
Subway is one of my favorite places to eat at . Their subs never dissapoint me..They are affordable and their food is always fresh.
gena b.
a good choice for a meal, very good and filling with lots of breads, meats and veggies to choose from to build your perfect sammie
Thalia Yeily M.
Fairfield, CT
I loveeee being able to customize my own sandwich! I love the flatbreads! And is just so delicious! I literally go 2 times a week!
Jaymie H.
Brunswick, MO
Love the diversity of the menu, you can always change things up. Plus it is definitely a lot healthier than the fried food options.
sharon k.
Las Vegas
love the meatball sandwich and the tuna. they are healthy and taste great, the meatball is my favorite one food quality us awesome
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.