BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Gianna L.
Mickleton, NJ
Subway is a great fast food. Please it has a lot of good meat I love going to Subway and eating their sandwiches they taste pretty good I'm normally don't ever have a problem with her food I definitely would go again I definitely do recommend this for anybody that likes sandwiches and they're not too expensive
Sonia J.
Mckinney, TX
Subway is great for healthy delicious subs. They have a variety of different choices to satisfy everyone, even vegetarian! Affordable, they have certain foot long subs each day for only $6. I go there every weekend, sort of like a tradition. Try it if you have not already.
Liliet F.
Los Angeles , CA
i love subway!!! they always have promotions going on, it is very affordable, i got texts all the time giving away coupons, the quiality is great and they have the weed flat bread which is my favorite, sing up for texts, i definitely recommend it
Rita R.
I find subway delicious for a meal at a week, because If I eat it too much I will get bored. I love the tuna wrap with sweet onion sauce and a broccoli soup, thats my go-to. And now I'm loving the chicken ranch sub.
Here in Panama they will have a special sub for everyday at $3 and it helps you if you're in a budget, because the combo will be on $5.
Brittney M.
Frankfort, IN
My family and I LOVE Subway. my husband gets the meatball, daughter gets Veggie kids meal and I get the spicy Italian. Subway has the BEST cookies our 2 favorites are the sugar cookie with icing and the classic chocolate chip cookie. only issue i have with our local Subway is they are always out of alot of stuff and hire alot of young kids that are not very friendly
Gia S.
I love subway, and would like to thank it for having vegan/vegetarian options! I always order a veggie delite sub or salad from them. Their ingredients are always fresh and delicious. The veggie patty is soo good. I think other fast food places should take note and serve vegan/vegetarian options like Subway does!
Amy T.
Menomonee Fls, WI
et's keep it real with each other for once second. Subway is Subway.

The only difference between Subways is the amount of hand holding/coaching you have to provide your sandwich "artist" (e.g. more pickles, more lettuce, etc.).

This Subway is particularly awesome because it is family run, and the service is like a 5 star restaurant.

You walk in and like 8 people say hello/welcome.

The owner asks you how your meal is.

When you leave, those same 8 people say thank you.

I don't know if it was the 12inch meatball sub in my stomach, or their hospitality, but I left feeling very warm.
Brittany B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I could eat Subway every single day and not get tired of it! I love a cold, fresh sandwich . . And you know they made it right cause you're helping them do it! So many great options and different specials going on all the time make it easy to always have new fresh options at great deals!
Deja B.
Caldwell, Idaho
What I love about subway is how you can always change up what you order and you know it's not going to be too bad for your body. My go to sandwich is between Black Forest ham or Italian BMT. I also just recently tried one of heir breakfast sandwiches and I fell in love! I'd definitely recommend trying the ham egg and cheese while subbing in egg white and adding bacon. And don't be cheap with the veggies.
Alisha P.
Monterey, CA
If you're looking for a quick fix, then this place is great for you. I go here at least once a week. I get weekly deals and offers on my phone. They also have their daily $3 subs. Sometimes their service sucks, but usually it's pretty good. I will continue going here.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.