BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Jenny C.
I always go in for the specials! So glad I have one close to me, love their customer service and the way they make the sandwiches.
Ebonie W.
Love subway a great opportunity to eat healthy and also a affordable for any family you also can't go wrong with the yummy cookies
Jazmen D.
Greensboro, NC
Subway is one of my favorite places to eat at . Their subs never dissapoint me..They are affordable and their food is always fresh.
bianca a.
My favorite fast food restaurant hands down! Subs always come out delicious! My favorite is the blt! good quality and always clean!
Pierina C.
Orlando, FL
hijo delicia estos panes me gusta el de tocineta con pollo y el de tuna son mis favoritos, si tienen un antojo no duden en ir
Jaymie H.
Brunswick, MO
Love the diversity of the menu, you can always change things up. Plus it is definitely a lot healthier than the fried food options.
Rocio D.
Great place to eat food is fresh love the toasted chicken teriyaki pr chicken bacon ranch definitely perfect for a sandwich crave.
Lori G.
Rocky Mount, NC
Cheese, turkey, and mustard on whit bread is my favorite. Add a drink and chips or cookie and you have the perfect meal on the go.
Thalia Yeily M.
Fairfield, CT
I loveeee being able to customize my own sandwich! I love the flatbreads! And is just so delicious! I literally go 2 times a week!
Tra Mi P.
Carthage, MS
Absolutely love subway. Now I want some. Best subs ever. I take my siblings out to eat sometimes and it's usually subway for lunch.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??