BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Elizabeth D.
Okabena, MN
I fell in love with their Chipotle Chicken sandwich on flat bread. It has just the right amount of spice and is extremely filling.
Haley G.
Subway is a great, generally healthy fast food stop. If you're not subscribed to their text club, you're going to want to do that.
Kelly D.
Slater, MO
I love Subway and the variety of sandwiches that you can get for a fair price. I also like that the food there is always so fresh.
Samantha V.
The subway sandwiches are so rich, I love making them out of everything, especially mozzarrella cheese, anchovies, and salchichon.
Dana A.
WAUKESHA, WI
I am a big fan of subway. You can find them just about anywhere and they are priced cheaper than several other sandwich locations.
marisa c.
Stockton, CA
I love the variety of subway and all the fresh vegetables they have to offer. Nobody carried a selection of sandwiches like subway
Desiree H.
Montevideo, MN
Fresh veggies, good meat, and fresh moist bread! I also enjoy the fresh cookies and awesome coupons once you join their text club.
Andrea M.
San Juan
I love going to the gym after the gym going to subway and building and putting what I want in my sandwich and it always full me up
I LOVE SUBWAYYYYY IT'S AMAZING AND IS CHEAP AND EASY TO GO AND BUY WHAT DO YOU WANT AND HOW DO YOU WANT IT AND THE RACHARGABLE COKE
Jillian B.
They always have sub deals which is good for a fast lunch or dinner. Love the different breads and all the fresh things they offer.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??