BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Angeliki H.
New Milford, NJ
5 dollar foot longs are the best. It’s such a great value and tastes great. Not the same as going to a deli but it’s not meant to be.
Christina G.
Spring, TX
Always a good idea to eat at subway they have many options and I'm a picky eater you get to make the perfect sandwich that you like!
Jennifer L.
Kelso, WA
Subway is my favorite of all restraunt's. Fast food, Applebee's, etc,. If I could afford to eat there every day, I definitely would.
Ziara A.
i love subway sandwich i love everything from there i go mostly every 2 weeks. i get the combo it better you get drink i like quality
melissa b.
I prefer punlix subs over subway. Subway doesnt put many toppings on the sandwich. If I do eat there I usually go for a meatball sub.
Mackenzie S.
Hamilton, OH
Always good, never have a problem when going to subway. Healthier way to go, and variety of different things to add to your sandwich
Ótimo adoro ele ! Ele é ótimo sempre quando eu quero ou quanto to com fome ele me ajuda muito porque é muito bom e muito gostoso !!;
Nancy S.
One of the better fast food places, prices are decent and you decide what you want on your sub. I like all the choices they offer...
Janet L.
staten island
Pretty healthy food, you can choose what every you want to combo , but you can actually make it yourself, so I don't go pretty often.
Mary B.
Bowling Green, KY
I used to love this place but sadley it seems the quality of there products have taken a steep decline down hill the past few years .
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.