BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Ali P.
Gratz, PA
A turkey sub on Italian herb and cheese with provolone cheese and lots of veggies with honey mustard has been my go-to sub for years.
Crystal O.
I love love love love subway. The Italian BMT is probably my favorite. And I recently tried their flat breads and they were good too!
Kennedy C.
I have never had a bad experience at Subway. I really like how now when you dine in they serve it in a basket. It is very affordable.
Michelle G.
Statesboro, GA
Subway is often a place our family eats when traveling to visit family. It's quick, affordable and healthier than a hamburger joint.
Crystal W.
Sparta, NC
Great service, great food, great times. Love eating here, we always do our Superbowl parties with subway. They have some great deals!
Christina G.
Spring, TX
Always a good idea to eat at subway they have many options and I'm a picky eater you get to make the perfect sandwich that you like!
Brianna G.
Asheboro, NC
Subway is very healthy & very affordable. Many subs to choose from or you can create your on. They also have pizzas soups and salads.
Beth P.
Blountville, TN
I enjoy the subway ham and cheese sandwich. it is very filling and is a affordable value for the price. It is a great on the go lunch
Andrea N.
delisioso los panes muy ricos y saludables para toda la familia siempre voy a comer alli me gusta el pan de oregano con mucha lechuga
Nancy S.
One of the better fast food places, prices are decent and you decide what you want on your sub. I like all the choices they offer...
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??