BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Sarah A.
Caledonia , MI
I have always enjoyed Subway. A great variety of options for soup, salads, or sandwiches. I often find myself grabbing a foot long sub and then saving half for another meal and at $5 that's a great deal. It's also a nice option when you want fast food but are looking for something on the healthier side.
Amy L.
Subway This is a wonderful clean, friendly and healthy restaurant. I love to eat here they have a wonderful selection of subs to choose from and a large easy to read menu, great place for the entire family
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
I love that it is made in front you and the many many choices you can have. I have nothing to complain about the food itself but maybe the customer services that is provided. Most places I go to, they are slow. No sense of urgency or too fast where you sandwich gets so messy and grossed. It just doesn't make me want to go even though I enjoyed the food there.
Olivia P.
Winslow , ME
Subway has the best subs! They are super fresh and they have the best breads. They have a wide variety of vegetables meats and condiments you can personally choose to put on your sandwich. I've been going to Subway almost all of my life seeing as there's one right across my house. Very affordable and delicious and beneficial to your health!
Charnaye S.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I love that they are a healthy alternative to "fast food" as they are a healthier and more affordable choice for food on the go. I also love the variety of choices you have for your food and the fact that you can actually watch them make it for you so there's no secrets as to what may be in your food.
Matty B.
Well i love subway, is a better alternative when your on the way, one of my favorite sub is a footlong sub with bacon and veggies, oh they are so fresh, with spinach, onion, tomatoes and letucce and with a little mustard and butter, and of course in a italian cheese bread... mmm oh la la, i love it!
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
Really like this place. Great choice on sandwiches. Great prices for sandwiches of the month. Like the choices of bread, cheeses, and veggies. Even enjoy the pizza and salads they make. Only complaint is that not all Subways accept their own gift cards.
NZ5114634 Emma N.
Portland, OR
Subway is a healthy choice and a very reliable choice as the staff are kind and the food is great. I would recommend subway to anyone at any age, anywhere as it is good quality and a great vegetarian option if you need one. I would definitely be a repeat customer!
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
Subway is the best sammy place around when you want something quick and semi healthy for a busy day. They have daily $5 footlongs so make sure to check the board everyday and they also run deals for all their footlongs being less expensive during specific months.
Sarah W.
I do like subway food a lot. The reason however for my rating is that I always feel subway is a hit or miss. Example is the town next to me has a great subway with everything being fresh, but the town where my mother lives that subway is not as great to be put nicely. My biggest suggestion would to be look at a couple subways before making it your go to.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??