BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Subway is one of those places that overtime have changed from a high quality restaurant to a cheap, quick, easy meal restaurant.  This is a good thing as Subway is one of the few sandwich shops that offer cheap sandwiches at reasonable quality.  Would recommend this for those who want a quick bite.
Jonnay V.
I love subway, and I always feel really good about eating it too!! They have really good customer service, and they're really quick at making the sandwiches too. I always get coupons from Subway now, and I love it!! I'll definitely be going back for more
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
I eat here only occasionally for mainly two reasons: the price just seems too high for me as a vegetarian who has limited sandwich topping options. Second, I've never been in a Subway I felt was cleaned properly. There's always something off about them
Mylinda R.
Byrdstown, TN
Oh my who doesn't love subway lots of fresh veggies and different sandwiches to chose from and I love the all the breads. The price is great for what you get and if you are watching your waistline and gotta eat out this is the place I would recommend.
Sammie N.
The Colony, TX
I love the fact that the store has so many options to create your own customized sandwich. It's also great that they have the option to toast your sandwich! They have such a variety of meats, cheese, and vegetables that any combination is possible!
Mikala M.
Mannford , OK
Subway claims to be healthy but has a ton of preservatives in their food, doesn’t always have fresh ingredients, and makes delicious cookies so you are forced into buying some and end up spoiling your diet because they asked if you wanted a cookie....
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I love subway. I could eat it everyday and not get tired of it. My favorite thing to order is the sweet onion chicken teriyaki sub, and my favorite cookies are the peanut butter cookies. I have no idea how they make those cookies so flavorful and moist, but I crave them so much during my time of the month. I also love that subway now has an app where you can order online; it saves so much time and hassle of waiting in line if you’re in a hurry.
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
SUBWAY is great... but they are very expensive. I never walk out of there paying less than $20 for two people. On the bright side all the ingredients are fresh and delicious. My favorite subs are steak and bacon, tuna sub, and teriyaki chicken.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
We usually only go to Subway on desperate occasions, their employees and locations’ cleanliness is always sub par. The food is acceptable as long as they’re not out of what you’re wanting. Expensive to feed two people for the quality of food you actually receive.
Brooke K.
I work for subway, so if you have any questions I can answer them truthfully. Don't expect a 5 dollar foot long because they all cost more than that. Subway is great for picky eaters because you get to pick and choose what you want and watch it be made.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??