BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Rebecca A.
Each subway is different but they all have basically the same menu. I like that i can either get a healthy sandwich or a unhealthy one
Sarah K.
There sandwiches are really good. you get to pick what you want on them. there prices are good and there nution facts are easy to find.
Claudia S.
Broomfield, CO
Great food, even better prices! I recently signed up for their coupons and the text messages make it so much easier to get good deals!!
Little J.
Austin, TX
You can't go wrong with subway. Its perfect for a light lunch and it's very healthy. So it's great for me and my love since we workout.
Thalia S.
Veggie delight everything for this girl!
Love when you ask for extra toasted it makes it even better wirh each bite you get a crunch ♡
selene m.
Los Angeles
A toda la familia mis gusta y lo mejor q tiene verduras su savor y freacura me encantan bastante lo Recogiendo y su attention es Buena
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
I think everyone has a favorite Subway sandwich. Although I'm bummed they stopped carrying my favorite bread, I still love this place.
Brianna G.
Victorville, CA
Easy and a good amount of tippings to choose from. The one by us is 24 hours which is great! This was one of my pregnancy cravings lol
Katie L.
Nicholasville, KY
I could eat this place 3x everyday. I love that you can get so many fresh veggies on your sandwich. Worth the money if you load her up!
Courtney G.
Cossayuna, NY
I always get a grilled chicken breast, love it! Always made fresh and just right. If you're looking for a sub, subway is the way to go
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.