BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Tera W.
Ocean Springs, MS
Love subway! Great sandwiches and very fresh veggies. It's great when you want lunch or dinner with less calories than most fast food.
Christina C.
Los Angeles, CA
I eat at Subway all the time, the food is healthy, cheap, and delicious! It's also addictive, so I try to limit how often I eat there.
Jerie Ann P.
I like subway. It's quick and easy and you can pick what you want on it and have the option to toast. I love getting the 6 dollar meals
Jenny P.
W Springfield, MA
I usually get the Italian BMT sandwich on their herbs bread and it's really good. I love how the oil and vinegar give it an extra kick.
Thalia S.
Veggie delight everything for this girl!
Love when you ask for extra toasted it makes it even better wirh each bite you get a crunch ♡
Little J.
Austin, TX
You can't go wrong with subway. Its perfect for a light lunch and it's very healthy. So it's great for me and my love since we workout.
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
I think everyone has a favorite Subway sandwich. Although I'm bummed they stopped carrying my favorite bread, I still love this place.
amber D.
olivehurst, CA
I love subway! They have great deals and offers! It's affordable and how can you go wrong when you get to customize your own sandwich!
Vickie C.
Neodesha, KS
I like to get a tuna salad with egg and jalepenos added with lots of ranch dressing. I try to go once a month since I'm on disability.
selene m.
Los Angeles
A toda la familia mis gusta y lo mejor q tiene verduras su savor y freacura me encantan bastante lo Recogiendo y su attention es Buena
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.