BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Tera W.
Ocean Springs, MS
Love subway! Great sandwiches and very fresh veggies. It's great when you want lunch or dinner with less calories than most fast food.
amber D.
olivehurst, CA
I love subway! They have great deals and offers! It's affordable and how can you go wrong when you get to customize your own sandwich!
Jerie Ann P.
I like subway. It's quick and easy and you can pick what you want on it and have the option to toast. I love getting the 6 dollar meals
Reyna A.
Visalia, CA
Subway is so amazzing in taste. I love how generous they are with everything. But the only downfall is they go up on their prices now.
Kelsey I.
Nazareth, PA
I like Subway a lot. When I was away at school I ate there at least 3 times a week. It's quick, and healthier than many other options.
Jenny P.
W Springfield, MA
I usually get the Italian BMT sandwich on their herbs bread and it's really good. I love how the oil and vinegar give it an extra kick.
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
I think everyone has a favorite Subway sandwich. Although I'm bummed they stopped carrying my favorite bread, I still love this place.
Naiomi M.
San Juan, PR
Sandwiches are good. I especially love the $2 3 inches sandwich which is very affordable when you are in the run and need a fast food.
Thalia S.
Veggie delight everything for this girl!
Love when you ask for extra toasted it makes it even better wirh each bite you get a crunch ♡
Little J.
Austin, TX
You can't go wrong with subway. Its perfect for a light lunch and it's very healthy. So it's great for me and my love since we workout.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.