BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Subway
Um dos meus lugares favoritos de comer, um lanche ótimo, molhos ótimos. E pelo menos aqui em minha cidade o atendimento é maravillhoso.
Veronica A.
Foot long ham and turkey on an Italian herb and cheese roll ..my favorite. .loves the points system...collect enough for a free cookie
member-685f0648e
Santa Clara, CA
Healthy and easy to order. Its quick. However, they can increase veggie options. Usually, its only for the healthy option we have sub.
Liana S.
Alton Bay, NH
We eat subway offen and 9 times out of 10 get a perfect sandwiches. A healthy quick on the go option I don't feel bad feeding my kids.
Dulce Maria E.
Medley, FL
Subway is mi go to fast food ... their are delicious and algo healthy... I love their sweet onions dressing, and the macadamia cookies!
Tierany P.
Memphis, TN
Great food. Wonderful experience and so many ingredients to choose from. I love that you can build your own sandwich which is more fun
Katie M.
Joplin, MO
My favorite sub is the meatball marina sub. I get a 6 inch on wheat with American cheese and Parmesan cheese, toasted. It's delicious!
Sarah K.
There sandwiches are really good. you get to pick what you want on them. there prices are good and there nution facts are easy to find.
Taylor S.
Little Rock, AR
Hate the way my clothes smell when I leave subway. The sandwiches are usually pretty good. I like the pizza sub or a plain turkey sub.
Carina C.
Rosharon, TX
I love the smell of this place. Best place to buy subs. Very fresh and clean. The best veggies. I go at least 2 times a week for lunch.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??