BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Zamari P.
Chicago, Il
Their cookies are so good but getting expensive. The footlongs are good as well, love that one can make a sandwich to their liking here.
MacKenzie H.
Lansing, MI
I love going to subway! They have the most amazing tasting subs and the people are always so friendly and I'm becoming quite a regular!
Laura S.
Orange Cove, CA
Favorite item on their menu is the steak and cheese on honey oat bread. Love the variety of breads and sauces they give you to choose.
Anabel G.
Fresno, CA
I the sanwhiches here. But I wouldn’t say it’s fresh. I think I eat here like three times a year. It’s not my favorite place to eat at.
Aleya D.
Subway has the most amazing sandwiches. They have different types of sandwiches and a variety of chips and cookies to go with the meal.
Charm P.
I love Subway. After a long day I find myself here getting the $6 deal where there is half a sub, chips, and a drink! What a great deal
Mary K.
Johnstown, PA
I love their Italian herb and cheese bread lightly toasted, my favorite is a BLT with lettuce, tomatoe, bacon, black olives and pickle
Krysten H.
One of my favorite place to eat on the go! Everything is always so fresh! Great price and selection! Always offering new things to try!
Shannon F.
Magnolia, AR
I catch myself craving subway at least once a week. My sandwich of choice is usually the pizza sub but I always like to try new things!
Krysta R.
Park Hills, MO
Yummy, fresh ingredients assembled to your specifications right before your eyes. Order the footlong of the day to save a little money.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.