BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
brans b.
subway is such a healthy way to go. I love to eat here. so much different choices to choose from & you can make your very own sandwich.
Anglea P.
Charlotte, MI
If you want a cheap sub this is your place. they have different flavor types of bread to choose from. the cookies are really good also
Jessica J.
Mansfield, MO
I love subway so much! They have so many options and combinations of delicious sandwiches that I love. I wish they were cheaper though
Destiny S.
Love Subway! It's always been one of my favorite restaurants since I was a young girl. Love the freshness and the overall place itself.
Rosa P.
Ashburn, VA
Favorite sandwiches are: Italian BMT, tuna, spicy Italian, rotisserie chicken and veggie patty. And for the bread I get flatbread . :)
Annery G.
Amoooo a subway. Me encanta que podamos elegir loa ingredientes que queremos . comparado a otros establecimientos es uno de loa mejores
Amanda D.
Love their subs. Italian BMT is a personal favorite of mine! I love all the new subs, paninis, etc that they constantly come out with!
Krysten H.
One of my favorite place to eat on the go! Everything is always so fresh! Great price and selection! Always offering new things to try!
Bev S.
Ravenden, AR
I get a Spicey Itallian on itallian herb and cheese bread , its very yummy ,and prices are competative I eat these at least once a week
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Not as good as Jimmy Johns but still good. I never have to wait long for my sandwich and I don't spend a ton which is a definite bonus.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??