BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Megan H.
Kewaskum, WI
Light and easy. Love the online ordering for a quick pick up while I'm on the run. Bread is always fresh and the cookies are delicious!!
Kate K.
Ralston, WY
Delishious and FRESH!!!!!  I love my salads and sandwiches....... the flatbread is my favorite!  always affordable and healthy
Maria I.
Bronx, Ny
I go to subway twice every few months. Its afforable and its something to eat while at the mall relaxing till its time for more shopping
Sana B.
Springfield , Va
Ive been going to subway for years, since the $5 footlong, which they do not have any longer, kind of a rip off but good fresh sandwiches
Edith L.
Fresno, CA
I like going here a lot, I like that it's healthy. You can create your own sandwich and how they have a various selection of vegetables.
Tracy J.
Big Clifty, KY
I love subway. It's fresh and healthy even though it's "fast food." The employees are always nice and polite and the food is always good.
I love the sub so much of turkey jamon and everything you can buy in subway the brownies are the best It is affordable nothing expensive
Jess R.
Marlboro, NJ
the bread from here honestly always makes me sick... the fact that they even USED to put those chemicals in it makes me want to throw up
Stephanie P.
Littleton, CO
I like subway just not as much as some other sandwich places. Sometimes they go overboard with the sauce but other than that it's decent
Blair M.
Rye, NY
Subway is a quick way to get a more healthy option than the other fast food restaurants. They are super filling and always a good price.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??