BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Debbie H.
Rainier, OR
I go there at least once a week it is with in walking of my work so yes I love Subway Carved Turkey 6 ins. very good with there prices and the meals. and yes i will be going back soon. and I would recommend it to everyone.
Cindy C.
Clackamas, OR
I love Subway I like the salami sandwich with no cheese mayonnaise and I like onions pickles and olives that is my 9 year old Sons review
Kate K.
Ralston, WY
Delishious and FRESH!!!!!  I love my salads and sandwiches....... the flatbread is my favorite!  always affordable and healthy
Maria I.
Bronx, Ny
I go to subway twice every few months. Its afforable and its something to eat while at the mall relaxing till its time for more shopping
Blair M.
Rye, NY
Subway is a quick way to get a more healthy option than the other fast food restaurants. They are super filling and always a good price.
I love the sub so much of turkey jamon and everything you can buy in subway the brownies are the best It is affordable nothing expensive
Sana B.
Springfield , Va
Ive been going to subway for years, since the $5 footlong, which they do not have any longer, kind of a rip off but good fresh sandwiches
Tracy J.
Big Clifty, KY
I love subway. It's fresh and healthy even though it's "fast food." The employees are always nice and polite and the food is always good.
Zamari P.
Chicago, Il
Their cookies are so good but getting expensive. The footlongs are good as well, love that one can make a sandwich to their liking here.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
5 dollar footlongs. Count me in. I especially love how you can customize so many options and make your sandwich however you like it. Yum!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.