BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Ora C.
Richmond, TX
Subway is twice a week in my home. Only complaint was that I went in last night and they were out of bread. How do you run out of bread?
Maria U.
Camden, IN
Subway is everywhere! It is very convenient and healthy. I love the fresh ingredients and all the choices. I wish it were cheaper though!
Chrystal S.
Love how you have standard subs but can also create your own. So many healthy options. Window service is always slow but awesome eateries
Cherie B.
Sherburne, NY
Subway is delicious and is perfect for a quick lunch or dinner they have a variety of things there brwaf is fresh and there meat is good.
monique l.
Berlin, NH
Subway is my favorite fast food. They are super quick genuine and absolutely delicous! Co-workers never mess up a meal there of my order!
Rose B.
Muncie, IN
I personally love subway because all their food is fresh and they make your food right in front of you so you make sure your food is good
Edith L.
Fresno, CA
I like going here a lot, I like that it's healthy. You can create your own sandwich and how they have a various selection of vegetables.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
5 dollar footlongs. Count me in. I especially love how you can customize so many options and make your sandwich however you like it. Yum!
Jess R.
Marlboro, NJ
the bread from here honestly always makes me sick... the fact that they even USED to put those chemicals in it makes me want to throw up
Emily H.
Muskegon, MI
I love getting Subway for lunch because it's always quick and easy to have a sandwich made. It's affordable so I go at least once a week.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??