BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Lindsay M.
Florence, OR
Subway has the best sandwiches ever! Always fresh and always the best! I really appreciate the time they take to make everything so good!
Chrystal S.
Love how you have standard subs but can also create your own. So many healthy options. Window service is always slow but awesome eateries
diana g.
Laredo, TX
Subway is one of my favorite fast food restaurants! The quality of the ingredients are good and you get to choose different meal options
Maira R.
Whittier, CA
I'm not a big sandwich eater but my kids enjoy the pepperoni sandwiches because it reminds them of pizza. They always want to eat there.
Jestina R.
Syracuse, NY
I love subway when I'm on the go. As a vegan it can be hard to find "fast food" but at subway you can't go wrong with a veggie delite sub
Elda B.
San Diego, CA
Im a big fan of the broccoli soup, i love that they have a big variety of potato chips and drinks. I Love eating at subway with my family
Britoney T.
Flint
I am giving subway 4 stars because I love their subs. I also love their prices for the subs. Sometimes they don't get my order right tho.
Barbara W.
Greenville, MI
my sandwich my way oh yeah i love the amell when i walk in so yummy really good food and quality everything . i love the deals they have
Nicki G.
Depends where you go...but i love subway. I always order the same thing every time .. especially when it's hot outside subs are worth it
Karen r.
I loved this so much when i was pregnant with my first kid that i would go on a daily basis.. they are great and healthy so its a win win
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.