BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Rose B.
Muncie, IN
I personally love subway because all their food is fresh and they make your food right in front of you so you make sure your food is good
Elda B.
San Diego, CA
Im a big fan of the broccoli soup, i love that they have a big variety of potato chips and drinks. I Love eating at subway with my family
Taylor S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love subway sooooooooo much! I only get one thing which is a turkey cheese aregano oil and viniger toasted sandwich it is the best ever!
Tenisia B.
The sandwich quality at subway is very good , everything is assembled neatly yet quick. But the prices are alittle higher than estimated.
diana g.
Laredo, TX
Subway is one of my favorite fast food restaurants! The quality of the ingredients are good and you get to choose different meal options
Bella s.
NM
Their good is all naturall and even beetter I get to see what they put in my good and I am living what I'm eating and I'm eating healthy
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
I love Subway. We have a Subway where I work in the hospital so I eat there quite often. They always have great promotion deals going on.
Anisa J.
Vista , CA
The one right near me stays open until 12 every night which I love, the breads always fantastic and obviously the cookies are to die for
Jenna L.
Milwaukee, WI
I enjoy eating a subway. It's no too expensive either. There is a variety of choices to choose from to make the sandwich you love to eat.
Meagan K.
Subway sandwiches are hard to beat. Definitely one of the best sandwiches I’ve ever had. They are affordable and their quality is great.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.