BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Amanda R.
New Haven, IN
Subway is a nice alternative to other fast food restaurants. It is a healthier option compared to places like McDonald's and Burger King.
Bella s.
NM
Their good is all naturall and even beetter I get to see what they put in my good and I am living what I'm eating and I'm eating healthy
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
I love Subway. We have a Subway where I work in the hospital so I eat there quite often. They always have great promotion deals going on.
Chandra B.
The spicy Italian sub is very affordable and good to eat it doesn't have all that fat and the sandwich is always fresh and fast service.
Saffra N.
Elmhurst, NY
I LOVE THIS FAST FOOD PLACE! THE SANDWICHES ARE SO DELICIOUS AND SO CHEAP! IT'S SO TASTY AND MAKE FRESHLY! THIS IS MY GO TO EATING PLACE
Meagan K.
Subway sandwiches are hard to beat. Definitely one of the best sandwiches I’ve ever had. They are affordable and their quality is great.
Britoney T.
Flint
I am giving subway 4 stars because I love their subs. I also love their prices for the subs. Sometimes they don't get my order right tho.
Chrystal S.
Love how you have standard subs but can also create your own. So many healthy options. Window service is always slow but awesome eateries
Taylor S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love subway sooooooooo much! I only get one thing which is a turkey cheese aregano oil and viniger toasted sandwich it is the best ever!
Rebecca F.
New Deal, TX
My family loves this place .My sons eat it alot very healthy.Great variety of combos.Always inexpensive, we eat there alot or pick up to.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??