BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Mariah C.
Hollister, CA
I love subway! The sandwiches are amazing, and all the combo deals they have! Always fresh ingredients, and way healthier than other places
maryanna t.
Paducah, KY
Love, love, love Subway! Great place to get a healthy sandwich or salad. They have a big variety to pick from. Quick to get and very tasty!
Mitzi C.
east boston, MA
Subway sales really good sandwiches. they add all you want to put in your sandwich and you even choose the type of cheese and ham you want.
Joy M.
I am subscribed to Subway's text messaging system, which offers a deal every week. I can always count on Subway for a quick and easy meal.
Megan W.
It is decent. They do not put near enough meat on the sandwiches. I usually have to tell them extra of everything to get a decent sandwich.
Julie G.
Holland, MI
I love Subway! I love the fresh items and the great breads! They have great sandwiches to choose from or I can make my own fresh sandwich.
Nicole C.
Seward, PA
Subway is good. All there sandwiches are tasty. I usually get the veggie sub with spinach and it's fantastic. They could use a menu change.
diana w.
Williamstown, NJ
subway hoagies are made fresh and they do load up pretty good assorted veggies you can pick and extra meat if you want rolls are also good
Amber E.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I worked at Subway about 10 years ago, but even then, I never got tired of their delicious fresh sub sandwiches or their tasty cookies! :)
Charmaine T.
Cathedral City, CA
Sweet Chicken Teriyaki sandwich is always my fave. Its got a great sweet and salty taste to it which every Asian like me suits our palates
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.