BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Malisha J.
Marmaduke, AR
Subway has a great selection of meats and breads. I personally love the steak and bacon on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperjack cheese
Becky L.
Love this place. Best subs next to Wegmans and super friendly Sandwich Artists. Very disability friendly too, which is a HUGE plus for me.
Brittanie W.
Glendale, WI
I eat here often. Love their stuff but they are a little light on the meat for their price. Not worth going for what they put on your sub.
Meghan C.
Stockbridge, GA
This is our go to when we wanna eat out and try to be somewhat healthy. They always do a nice job with our orders and the prices are great
megan w.
Lawton, MI
I miss the 5 dollar foot long :( It is sad that the prices keep going up and up and up. I like how you can have as many veggies as you want
Bethany F.
Clinton Twp, MI
Love subway so much! I always get the spicy itailian on cheese bread with tomatoes, lettuce, pickles and honey mustard! Toasted of course!
Chasity G.
Minden, LA
My kids and I love subway! They always have great selection, and the best part is it is way healthier than the usual fast food restaurants.
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
I like getting a veggie delight with cheese on Italian herb and cheese bread. Their bread is always soft and the veggies are always fresh.
Mariah C.
Hollister, CA
I love subway! The sandwiches are amazing, and all the combo deals they have! Always fresh ingredients, and way healthier than other places
Cay S.
I frequent my local subway pretty often because it has healthier options than other places in my area. I really enjoy the sandwich options.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??