BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Beatriz A.
I always get the same and it always taste the way I like it.. Everything's always fresh and I love and cookies!! Best cookies I've ever had
Mayilexi C.
God I love to throw everything to my subway is too rich to combine the tastes of things, the jamon the god cheese is the best of this world
Hannah P.
Spring Run, PA
Love subway! The chicken teriyaki is what I always get. I go there very often. They have healthy choices and they never get my order wrong.
Bethany F.
Clinton Twp, MI
Love subway so much! I always get the spicy itailian on cheese bread with tomatoes, lettuce, pickles and honey mustard! Toasted of course!
Monica B.
Glendale, AZ
The bread options are wonderful and their bread is always fresh. I especially enjoy the ham and turkey sub with Pepper jack cheese toasted.
Becky L.
Love this place. Best subs next to Wegmans and super friendly Sandwich Artists. Very disability friendly too, which is a HUGE plus for me.
Jessica V.
Fort Worth, TX
I enjoy going to Subway after going to the gym, its your choice of sandwich, I personally like to put Chipotle Southwest on everyone I make
Cay S.
I frequent my local subway pretty often because it has healthier options than other places in my area. I really enjoy the sandwich options.
Becca E.
Mmmm subway is a great sandwhich shop, I like it better than Jimmy Johns!! And they're always sending out coupons for really great deals!!
Chelsea H.
Plantersville, MS
It's close to my home and work. Whether it's a sub, salad, or pizza I'm down. I love the fact that you can customize anything to your taste
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.