BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Samantha M.
El Paso, TX
Good place to eat. Lots of options. It really is one of my favorite places to go but I do find the salads are a little on the expensive side.
Justin B.
Miamisburg
Love subway. Like that they offer the foot long specials and like that they have many options and you see them make it right in front of you
Kendal S.
Big Rapids, MI
I eat subway more than I should admit. They have great deals for lunch such as their "simple 6" or their "sub of the day" for three dollars.
Beth W.
Batesville, IN
Subway is great for a healthy choice. Being able to create your sandwich the way you want is perfect. The veggies always look fresh as well.
Idalmis C.
Ive only had their buffalo chicken sandwich, and it was just greaaat!! The service was great, the employees were nice & i have no complains.
Katie S.
I like subway. I always order the same sub and have for years. I like that they offer something different than your typical burger and fries.
Sydnee S.
Seattle, WA
Subway is a nice on the go sandwhich shop. I feel like it's a healthier option and I can always switch things up and make it however I want.
Patty B.
is ok, it use to be one of my favorite places, but now the quality has decrease. Been a customer for a while, but my visits been drecreasing
Crystal B.
Stoneville, NC
Usually tastes great when sub is made right and fresh in front of you. Like any other fast food restaurant depends on location and employees.
Tabatha Z.
Youngsville, LA
I at least have subway once a week! The bread and meat and veggies are always fresh! I love walking into the store and smelling the aroma lol
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.