BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Tabatha Z.
Youngsville, LA
I at least have subway once a week! The bread and meat and veggies are always fresh! I love walking into the store and smelling the aroma lol
Samantha M.
El Paso, TX
Good place to eat. Lots of options. It really is one of my favorite places to go but I do find the salads are a little on the expensive side.
Kaitlyn B.
Grandview, MO
Sometimes you just crave a sandwich. I appreciate the low prices, quick service, and that you can usually find a Subway just about anywhere.
Sarah C.
Salem, OR
I love Subway and I've even worked there before. Always lots of good veggie choices. My husband and I usually get a foot long to split. Yum!
V.L. G.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Love subway. Good service. Friendly staff at our local Subway. Fresh ingredients. Get a lot for your money. Lots of choices. Would recommend.
Jazmine C.
Compton, CA
I go to subway like 2 a months, and im always satisfied. There has been once where I got bad customer service but over rate it's really well
Melissa A.
Scranton, PA
I enjoy eating Subway very much! I like that I get to choose what I want in my hoagie. My favorite has to be the Italian BLT . So spool good!
Sydnee S.
Seattle, WA
Subway is a nice on the go sandwhich shop. I feel like it's a healthier option and I can always switch things up and make it however I want.
Mariah B.
La Mesa, CA
I think you can't go wrong with subway. There's always a five dollar deal, which is awesome; however service sometimes isn't the greatest :/
Marshall C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I absolutely love the 6" wheat veggie sub from subway. It's a great lunch option when I fail to pack, and it rings in at under 300 calories!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??